Should you satisfy the Membership Criteria then we urge you to join!
Complete the Form below and submit.
I hereby make application for acceptance into the SA Legion – United Kingdom & Europe
By submitting this application the applicant confirms that the information provided is true and without alteration, agrees to comply with the letter and spirit of the constitution, by-laws and rules of conduct of the SA Legion.
- The Union of South Africa.
- The British Armed Forces (Her Majesty’s Armed Forces).
- The Republic of South Africa.
- Member Nations of the Commonwealth.
- The former self-governing territories known as the TBVC states.
- The South West Africa Territory (prior to the implementation of UN Resolution 435).
- All persons who rendered at least six months’ service with non-statutory South African military formations prior to 1994 and can furnish a service number and/or proof of service.
- All persons who were prevented from rendering further service by reason of ill health,wounds, disease and physical or mental disabilities sustained while engaged on service.
- All persons in Armed Forces allied to the United Kingdom or South Africa.
- All persons whom the SA Legion in the UK Branch Executive in their sole and absolute discretion consider to be fit and suitable candidates for membership.
- Members of the Royal British Legion.
- Persons who have an association with any of the above mentioned services and who would support the aims and goals of the SA Legion UK.